Power on–I’m redehydrated

 

After a long period being involved in several time-consuming projects its now more manageable to an extent that I actually see that some free time will come and my pending blog items can be posted….as its now half past 4 am and am awake somehow…I figured…lets start right away with the first.

In the last months I’ve gathered several topics to blog about based on some in-depth experiences, and have some 21 pending blog items Bedroefde emoticon.

My promise is that I will blog all of them!! (although, no delivery date guaranteed Knipogende emoticon).

Regards,

Sander.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Azure implementation guidelines

UK Connected Systems User Group – BizTalk Services questions

Setting up a build server with the BizTalk Deployment Framework